WP 12 - Dissemination, Knowledge Transfer and Exploitation
WP12 will constitute the heart of dissemination & knowledge transfer activities toward the IRP stakeholders.
The main objectives of WP12 are:
• To effectively communicate the progress and results of the IRP to the scientific community, industrial users and other stakeholders. DSOs and TSOs through associations at European (EDSO4SG, CEDEC, GEODE, EURELECTRIC and ENTSO-E) and national level will be the key target group for knowledge transfer and dissemination actions.
• To create effective means and actions to foster transfer of knowledge activities and to develop coordinated approaches to knowledge transfer. These activities aim at reinforcing the partnership with industry and with the SET Plan European Industrial Initiatives.
• To disseminate to the smart grids stakeholders community the knowledge emerging from this IRP through a variety of tools and channels as regular meetings with EU industry representatives and seminars, in order to increase IRP awareness and to promote feedback from industry stakeholders.
• T12.1: Dissemination activities: Technical and International Workshops
• T12.2: Transfer of knowledge and exploitation activities
WP Leader: Martini L. (RSE)
WP Vice Leader: Guagliardi A. (RSE)
Partner involved: RSE, AIT, VITO, LABLEC, DTU, VTT, CEA, IWES, CRES, ENEA, IPE, SINTEF, IEN, INESC, TEC, JRC, TNO, TUBITAK, DERLAB, OFFIS